Blue Sky Farm

My blogging posts and photos are part of me . I think of this as a scrapbook of my life. The names have not been changed.. they are real people who have crossed my path along my journey. Some I know intimately, my family and friends. If their names are mentioned it's a sure sign they are special to me and I love them dearly...come along see for yourself, perhaps you know some of them too..

September 18, 2011

In the Wild ..Next Weeks Adventure

Next week for 4 days  I will be attending Rootstalk in Salem Oregon. I have been planning this trip for months.  Four  of  my Klamath Falls Charming Chick friends are also attending.   A few days of Fun and Life Inspiration and Celebration. 
Tent Camping and meeting new people. 
 Browsing the  wares of vendors at the Crafter's Bazaar, Organic food, Botanical Illustration. Many classes and workshops to attend and  Live music in the forest. I am sure It will be an event to remember!  I will be taking lots  of pictures to share when I return, ( maybe I will see some of you there.)

2 comments:

Carol............. said...

I'm sure you'll have a ball at the "Rootstalk"!

Your dilly beans look wonderful...I'll be right over to help myself to some!! LOL

We'll be heading South the end of October.

Always Nesting said...

Have fun. I had no idea about this. Sounds awesome.