Blue Sky Farm

My blogging posts and photos are part of me . I think of this as a scrapbook of my life. The names have not been changed.. they are real people who have crossed my path along my journey. Some I know intimately, my family and friends. If their names are mentioned it's a sure sign they are special to me and I love them dearly...come along see for yourself, perhaps you know some of them too..

May 30, 2010

Potatoes, Peas & Beets

 Well the day has ended and this farmgirl is "pooped".  Clay & I went ahead and planted the potatoes, peas & beets just before dinner... Will  get tomato and Pepper plant starts next week... It sure feels good but I am exhausted.. Soaked in the tub  while dinner was cooking . Thanks to my wonderful husband for  grilling the meat & veggies tonihgt...now Dishes done and a movie awaits... Sure wish I could have some popcorn... Nah.. I feel fine with fruit...Baked  Apple anyone?
Then nightie night for me.....Until tomorrow...

No comments: