Blue Sky Farm

My blogging posts and photos are part of me . I think of this as a scrapbook of my life. The names have not been changed.. they are real people who have crossed my path along my journey. Some I know intimately, my family and friends. If their names are mentioned it's a sure sign they are special to me and I love them dearly...come along see for yourself, perhaps you know some of them too..

April 27, 2009

"Sprucing up" the Patio furniture

A spring project in the works, so far I have painted one of the 2 old sun faded chairs a dark green and picked out this pretty floral print fabric to cover both of my chair cushions. I have to make a pattern first and I sure hope I bought enough material.. I ran out of paint so muct get more this week...I will post before & after pictures when I finish them..and you can come sit and enjoy the sunshine with me...with a cold glass of lemonade...or chilled wine?

1 comment:

Eggs In My Pocket said...

I just love the fabric! I can't wait to see the before and after photos! blessings,Kathleen