Blue Sky Farm

My blogging posts and photos are part of me . I think of this as a scrapbook of my life. The names have not been changed.. they are real people who have crossed my path along my journey. Some I know intimately, my family and friends. If their names are mentioned it's a sure sign they are special to me and I love them dearly...come along see for yourself, perhaps you know some of them too..

February 3, 2009

I had to do it


I had to go.. Nancy Jo made me.. * well ok, she inspired me*
I found this cute cast iron cornbread stick pan and these cute vegetable garden row markers and the Springy floral tablecloth & 4 bright yellow napkins. I wanted to get a tablecloth with more blue in it but this jumped right into my cart.

2 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

CHERYL,
I would say that you had a good day at the thrift. Those oranges sound good too. Like to see a bigger picture of that tablecloth. I feel that thrifting is very good for your health.
NANCY JO

Katie said...

Love the cornbread pan! Such fun finds -- like a promise of spring.