Blue Sky Farm

My blogging posts and photos are part of me . I think of this as a scrapbook of my life. The names have not been changed.. they are real people who have crossed my path along my journey. Some I know intimately, my family and friends. If their names are mentioned it's a sure sign they are special to me and I love them dearly...come along see for yourself, perhaps you know some of them too..

December 9, 2008

A beautiful ending

The day is almost over, and I am tired.
I was getting ready to turn on the outside Christmas lights when I looked outside to see this beautiful sunset. It is cold out 28 right now, and its going to get colder before morning..
I found a message in this sight...it tells me that I have had a long day, I made another batch of carmels, and also some carmel corn. Dressed my jam jars with pretty red calico covers. Wrapped some jerky, gathered and folded 2 dryer loads of clothes, it is time for rest. Don't ya think? Now I wonder what I can fix for an easy dinner.....and where is my MaryJane magazine?

No comments: