I am Thankful for many things and after visiting another Blogger's site, ( Thank you, "http://commonsensehomesteading.blogspot.com I am reminded to think seriously about those things.
I am listing somethings I am Thankful for every day.
Today is November 7th, 2011 and I am behind in doing that so here I will start catching up.
Things I am Thankful for:
- I am Thankful for my husband, He has made my life complete.
- I am Thankful I can stay at home retired from my previous job living life a lot more stress free. ( this goes along with thankful item #1)
- I am Thankful I am healthy physically. Working on the mental and spiritual.
- I am Thankful for my three children and 6 grandchildren they fill me with pride.
- I am Thankful for my friends , who support me in what I choose to do or not do.
- I am thankful for my dog. He makes me laugh and loves me unconditionally.
I hope you can find time in your day to stop and think about the things you are Thankful for and share those things with the people you love.