Blue Sky Farm

My blogging posts and photos are part of me . I think of this as a scrapbook of my life. The names have not been changed.. they are real people who have crossed my path along my journey. Some I know intimately, my family and friends. If their names are mentioned it's a sure sign they are special to me and I love them dearly...come along see for yourself, perhaps you know some of them too..

February 10, 2011

Look the Beach & Squirrels too!

 "Hi ,  (Buster here) I am at the beach.. in Crescent City California.....&  I see a squirrel. He's right over there coming my way. I wish I didn't have this darn ol' leach attached to me..It's really getting in my way. I know, I know "all dogs must be on a leash" Who made that stupid rule? Well I didn't let it slow me down too much.. Here it comes! I see him going down in this hole..... Gee, I wish that hole was bigger...I can see him... I can almost  reach him.. "come out Squirrel.. let's play."

Well that didn't work... but I see some sea gulls on the beach.. maybe they want to play... No, they are too busy  soaking up the sun.. just my luck... It sure is a pretty  beach though. Look at this  sand. I really liked running on it.  This is the lighthouse  my Mom & Dad  thought was cool...  especially at nightfall when it was all lit up. I really  have had fun on our first  camping trip in our camper. 

As you can see my Mom took lots of pictures of the beach from our campsite.. Did I tell you we were camped over looking the ocean?  Well blog readers,  I gotta go soak up some rays while its still warm.. and  ya know I just might get that squirrel to come play.  * tomorrow  my dad says we are going to go get some crab, I wonder if they'd  like to play with me?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Junebug said...

Oh Buster, you are too cute! I hope you catch that squirrel and please don't let the crab get you! It looks like Mom and Dad are enjoying their first camping trip in the camper!

Home In The Hollow said...

Cheryl! It's so good to see that you & "the boy" are having a good time at the beach!...:)JP