Blue Sky Farm

My blogging posts and photos are part of me . I think of this as a scrapbook of my life. The names have not been changed.. they are real people who have crossed my path along my journey. Some I know intimately, my family and friends. If their names are mentioned it's a sure sign they are special to me and I love them dearly...come along see for yourself, perhaps you know some of them too..

July 13, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS IN ENGLISH TO BE POSTED.

http://kimberlywhite827.blogspot.com/ I  CANNOT UNDERSTAND OR READ
 THESE COMMENTS AS THEY ARE NOT POSTED IN ENGLISH.  PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE. I WILL REJECT THEM. (I hate to do this but I know of no other way to get my message across.)

THANK YOU.
Cheryl

2 comments:

Mary said...

You just need to block this address, and to report it to Blogger. And a friendly fyi-all caps=yelling

Carol............. said...

Your garden looks great! Mine is just now thinking about doing something, LOL

You've been having just too much fun with the grandkids, I see...

I have the same problem with these Chinese comments and a lot of others do, too. They are not comments really...you can't trace anything back to their blogs either ......

Check out my blog on Monday and see what's new....she's really pretty!