Blue Sky Farm

My blogging posts and photos are part of me . I think of this as a scrapbook of my life. The names have not been changed.. they are real people who have crossed my path along my journey. Some I know intimately, my family and friends. If their names are mentioned it's a sure sign they are special to me and I love them dearly...come along see for yourself, perhaps you know some of them too..

January 9, 2009

A special Thanks


This is the Thank you gift given by one my new Buff Orps .
I just went out to make sure they were going to be warm in their new studio & lookie here. Now that makes me real Proud!
I can only hope the others will add to the basket. I better go have a pep talk with them.

2 comments:

Dennis Vander Houwen said...

I guess in your case the chickens came before the egg... but not long before. We are jealous.

Carol............. said...

Love your new egg! Can't wait for my new ones to lay. Problem is my eggs never looked as good as yours...... chicken poop, you know...regardless of how much new bedding I added!