Blue Sky Farm

My blogging posts and photos are part of me . I think of this as a scrapbook of my life. The names have not been changed.. they are real people who have crossed my path along my journey. Some I know intimately, my family and friends. If their names are mentioned it's a sure sign they are special to me and I love them dearly...come along see for yourself, perhaps you know some of them too..

December 12, 2008

Where is the Partrige?


The 12 days of Christmas begin today but I doubt my true love is waiting for a partridge in a pear tree this year. What I do know is that it is snowing and the birdies around the feeder are nowhere to be seen or heard. I assume they are all snug in their nests trying to keep dry.
It is raining and it is turning to snow. I carefully drove home from the Thrift store before it really started snowing. I found a small Santa dish and a really cool basket along with a 1993 Leisure Arts magazine with a pattern for a red & white work sampler and a pattern for a heart quilt (I'm thinking I now will have a couple more projects to work on as winter settles in here at BlueSky Farm.) I hope you all bundle up & stay warm....I think its time for a hot cup of tea...and lets see how does that song go?.."On the first day of Christmas, My true love gave to me....la la lalala llala and a partrige in a pear tree.

1 comment:

Nancy Jo said...

Cute finds! Don't you just love going to the thrift?
NANCY JO