Blue Sky Farm

My blogging posts and photos are part of me . I think of this as a scrapbook of my life. The names have not been changed.. they are real people who have crossed my path along my journey. Some I know intimately, my family and friends. If their names are mentioned it's a sure sign they are special to me and I love them dearly...come along see for yourself, perhaps you know some of them too..

December 1, 2008

Monday, Monday

Well it is Monday.. Just finished laundry, and cleaning the shower stall.
I have turkey bones simmering for soup. We will freeze it. Fish for dinner tonight per request from Clay..he is on the way to the market, and post office. Mailing out Christmas gifts and MJ winners parcels! I have Quilt class at 1:30-4:30 so the day will quickly fly today.
I want to make some more carmels this evening too. I want to take a batch with us to Washington for christmas, and figure if I make something sweet every other day I will be bearing great gifts to drop off as we stop at family and friends along our route.
Ho Ho Ho...
I am taking Clay to a Dinner Theater in Seattle for his birthday, at the mainstage of Triple door. Purchased the tickets last night. My sister and her husband will accompany us. Should be fun.
Clay's birthday is the 17th and the dinner will be the 22nd. He is going to really enjoy this treat.
It will not be a surprise but he is happy about the choice I made.

1 comment:

Nancy Jo said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy, that time of year I guess, can't sit for long. All your cooking ideas sound yummy, think I better go have lunch.
NANCY JO