Blue Sky Farm

My blogging posts and photos are part of me . I think of this as a scrapbook of my life. The names have not been changed.. they are real people who have crossed my path along my journey. Some I know intimately, my family and friends. If their names are mentioned it's a sure sign they are special to me and I love them dearly...come along see for yourself, perhaps you know some of them too..

October 4, 2008

Here I am

I am new to this blogging .. I love the challenge to make my own.
It may take me some time and I will post some pictures eventually of my new farmlife, family and travels. I am taking a quilting class in November so I may have some other surprises top post. I love the country life and simplicity of getting back to the basics. I read, sew, craft, cook and spend time with friends & family.
It has been a dream come true to live here in Klamath Falls on our one little acre.
My husband & I are retired so we have Lots of time to do all the things we want to do here and are blessed to be able to travel when we want to do that. We visited Costa Rica in January this year before selling our home & buying our new one and moving from Arizona to Oregon in July.
I am known to my 6 grandchildren as gramma cheryl and my husband is papa clay.

1 comment:

Sam I Am...... said...

K-Falls Farmgirl...congrats on the blog....you and I are about the same age,,,I turn 61 in January and started our blogs at the same time and truly have the same interests too! I am so glad I joined MJ's and have the pleasure of meeting people like you! Good luck...I am a "follower" of your blog now...first time I've done that too! A lot of firsts this week...that's great..it keeps us young at heart!